Starkey Ranch - Odessa Homes For Sale
Below you will find homes for sale in Starkey Ranch in Odessa Florida! This area is one of the most complete family-friendly Pasco county communities to live in. Very few neighborhoods in the Tampa Bay area can match what it offers. It has fantastic in-community high-quality schools making it the perfect planned unit development for burgeoning families. It also features a maintenance-free section called "Esplanade at Starkey Ranch" for 55+ residents. When searching these Starkey Ranch real estate listings you may want additional info. If so click the “Request More Information” button as you are viewing the property details. We will be happy to obtain any market analysis info, disclosures, or community details that you might need.
You can also register for a free account to begin receiving notifications when new Starkey Ranch listings hit the market.
For more Starkey Ranch neighborhood and HOA Fee information Read More here.
Starkey Ranch - Neighborhood and HOA Fee Information
There are several great master-planned communities in the Tampa Bay area but very few compare in quality, variety, and scope to Starkey Ranch. Located in Odessa at the intersection of Hart Pine Avenue and SR54, this one-of-a-kind community is brilliantly organized with nature parks, community pools, wildlife trails, a sports complex, and amazing in-neighborhood schools placing the Starkey Ranch neighborhood in a class all by itself. They even have their own 55+ maintenance-free villa community called Esplanade at Starkey Ranch. Starkey Ranch has one of the most comprehensive and complete amenity packages of any communities in the nation. The highlights are as follows.
- K-8 School In Starkey Ranch (Opening 2021)
- 2 Community Pools
- 3 Playgrounds
- Dog Parks
- Starkey Ranch In-Neighborhood Market
- In-Neighborhood Publix Grocery Complex
- Cunningham Park
- Whitfield Park
- Nature Trail
- Starkey Ranch Wildlife Preserve On-site
- Trinity Hospital 8 minutes away
Update: June 2020 Survey Results of Starkey Residents!
- 93% of residents are happy living at Starkey Ranch.
- 63% identify being surrounded by nature as the most special aspect of the community.
- 44% chose to live in Starkey Ranch for the community’s connection to nature.
- 17% listed location and 15% listed amenities as their top reason to live here.
- By far (67% of residents), our extensive trail system is the most favored amenity.
- 21% of respondents said friendships with neighbors are what they enjoy most.
Starkey Ranch Area Schools
These are the schools that are likely zoned for this neighborhood
Odessa Elementary School
River Ridge Middle School
River Ridge High School
On-Site K-8 School Opening in 2021.
Restaurants Close to Starkey Ranch
Carrabba's Italian Grill
Bonefish Grill - Trinity
Outback Steakhouse - Trinity
Flamestone American Grill
The floor plan size range in this neighborhood ranges from 1,500 - 6,000 square feet.
Starkey Ranch’s Estimated HOA Fee information
We are standing by to accommodate your private or virtual showing request