Inlet Shore at Westshore Marina District Homes for Sale
The Inlet Shore at Westshore Marina District is a new townhome development (as of March 2020) located in the Westshore area of Tampa near the intersection of South Dale Mabry and W. Gandy Blvd.
Below you can begin your search for homes for sale in the Inlet Shoreat Westshore Marina District in Tampa Florida. If you need more information on any of these Tampa listings just click the "Request More Information" button when viewing the details of that property. Please register for a free account to begin receiving notifications when new Inlet Shore at Westshore Marina District listings hit the market. This will send new listings directly to your inbox!
Need the HOA fee and additional development information for this community? Read More here.
Neighborhood & HOA Fee Information
Inlet Shore at Westshore Marina District is a fantastic townhome development located off of South Dale Mabry just south of West Gandy Blvd in Tampa’s quickly developing Westshore Marina District. These townhomes offer an amazing experience for its residents combining excellent architectural design, convenient location, and amazing style and comfort. In addition, the units feature ample balconies, gourmet kitchens, and smart-home technologies for super-efficient day-to-day living. You can lounge by the resort-level amenity pool or relax under the cabana. Feel free to get in a great workout in the state-of-the-art fitness room as well. Just outside your doorstep you can take in the tranquil waterfront scenery, or walk down to the Marina District to enjoy its various retail shopping opportunities.
Floor plans - Inlet shore offers its residents amazing convenience with high-end 3-level townhomes and 4-level waterfront townhomes as well. The 3-story concept features an open-floor plan ranging from 2,173 square feet to just over 2,400 and offers both 3 and 4 bedrooms with either 3 or 3.5 baths. The 4-story townhome floor plans range from 2,500 to 2,700 square feet. These residents will have a private elevator and rooftop deck to enjoy the awesome views of Tampa Bay.
This is a Lennar Home WCI Community
The Westshore Marina District is a 52-acre mixed-use community that will include charming retail shopping, creative dining options, upscale pubs, salons, and entertainment. The district will also feature a boardwalk with waterfront views, three wonderfully designed parks, and a conservation pond with jogging trails. You will also have watercraft opportunities from this site as well. Outstanding features of both the Westshore Marina District and the Inlet Shore Townhome Community are...
- Waterfront Property
- Access to Marina District Shops and Retail
- Access to Marina District Parks
- Upscale Fitness Area
- Resort-Style Community Pool
- 2-Car Garages
- 4 Mins From South Tampa
- 8 Mins from St Petersburg
- Immediate Access to Gandy Bridge
These are the schools that are likely zoned for this neighborhood
Anderson Elementary School
Madison Middle School
Robinson High School
Restaurants Near Inlet Shore Waterfront Townhomes
Avg HOA fee per household = $390.00 Monthly
Pets are allowed in Inlet Shore at Westshore Townhomes. Please obey all
leash laws and dispose of pet waste properly.
If you are interested in obtaining a temporary rental unit at Town Westshore, we would be more than happy to help you find a unit there as we work directly with the on-site rental staff to place tenants. Please be aware of the following prior to inquiring.
- Rental Application Fee : $85.00 per applicant
- Admin Fee : $250.00 (one -time)
- Holding Fee | Security Deposit $500.00
- Pet Fee & Pet Rent $350 fee per pet, (max 2 pets per unit and up to 100 lbs combined) No aggressive breeds. All pets must be registered.
- Parking: 1 spot included w/ one & two-bedroom units. An additional spot is $50.00 monthly (as inventory permits)
- Utilities: There is a flat fee of $20.00 monthly for trash service. Water/Sewer fees are based on usage.
- Income Eligibility: There are monthly income requirements set forth by the community at 3x times the rental amount. All funds must be in US bank accounts with documented source of this income. Guarantors are accepted, must have a social security number, and earn 5x times the monthly rent and have excellent credit.
We are standing by to accommodate your private or virtual showing request