2024's Most Popular Superbowl Recipe in Tampa Bay!
The Superbowl is almost here and its time to start planning your eats for the big game! Wings are the #1 most consumed food item during Superbowl Sunday and are hands down one of my favorites! Here is a can’t miss recipe that will have you, your family and friends licking their fingers before and after kickoff!
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Original Cayanne Pepper Sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wing pieces
- 4 teaspoons of onion powder
- 3 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 3 teaspoon lemon pepper
- PREHEAT oven to 450F. Mix butter and Frank's Red Hot Sauce in medium bowl to make the buffalo wing sauce; set aside.
- ARRANGE chicken wings on large foil-lined pan. Bake on lowest oven rack for 30 minutes or until crispy, turning once.
- TOSS chicken wings in sauce mixture adding onion powder, garlic powder and lemon pepper until well coated. Serve with blue cheese and celery, if desired.
If you ever decide that its time to talk with a professional about selling your home here in the Tampa Bay area, let me know. I specialize in working with sellers to maximize your home selling experience!
Curious about your Tampa Bay area home's value? Go to the link below and complete the form. I'll be in touch within 24 hours!
Thomas Towns w/ Lipply Real Estate
Broker Associate & Realtor
Cell - 727-455-4318